I pledge that I will serve faithfully in the Civil Air Patrol cadet program, and that I will attend meetings regularly, participate actively in unit activities, obey my officers, wear my uniform properly, and advance my education and training rapidly to prepare myself to be of service to my community, state and nation.
2015 Polaris Composite Squadron Cadet Goals (Established by Cadet Commander and Staff January 2015)
• Cadet Program Goals
• 90% compliance with Customs and Courtesies by end of 2015.
• 10% increase of cadet population on eServices by end of 2015 (44).
• Win the Quality Cadet Unit Award, Cyber Patriot Pre-Team assembled by 1 June.
• Squadron spirit improvements (squadron patch, shirts, ect.).
• Standing Color Guard by 1 March with quarterly events for 2015.
• 25% participation in quarterly community service night.
• 10% of 2015 squadron cadets apply for NCSAs.
• Events participated and/or led by squadron goals
• To have an Airman Leadership School before 2015 Encampment.
• To have another Non-Commissioned Officer School.
• To have a Survival Course.
• To have a campout with long hike and other challenges involved.
• More Emergency Services training.
• More Orientation Flights.